We specialize in Fusion-Welded Vinyl Windows by Alside.
Each Fusion or Mezzo Window is designed to maximize efficiency without sacrificing beauty. Their vinyl frame and sashes will never chip, peel, crack or warp – and the vinyl color is injected throughout the material.
Beauty and Efficiency
- Multi-chambered sash and mainframe
Creates air spaces for insulation efficiency.
- Insulated glass unit with double-strength glass
- Sloped sill
Forces water to drain to the exterior of the window.
- Constant force balance system
Eliminates sash cords, weights, and pulleys – giving you smooth, comfortable fingertip operation.
As a Northeast Ohio window and siding specialist, we’re proud that Alside’s corporate headquarters is in Akron, Ohio. Fusion & Mezzo windows are backed by product development experts with a proven track record of designing, building and testing superior, energy-efficient windows meant for Great Lakes weather. They know that to build the best windows you have to start with the best materials and components. In addition, Alside Windows are backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty, one of the strongest in the industry.
The Next Step
Choose the ClimaTech® option for dramatically enhanced energy efficiency.
- Combines multi-layered low-emissivity glass, argon gas and the PPG Intercept Warm-Edge Spacer System
- Insulated glass packages proven far more effective than ordinary insulated glass units
- Blocks heat from sunshine – filters long-wave radiation from the sun, keeping your home cooler in summer. Up to 64% reduction in solar heat gain in summer helps reduce air-conditioning usage
- Low-E glass lets warm solar rays into your home in winter while preventing indoor heat from escaping
- Cuts damaging effect of the sun 76% over clear insulated glass units – prevents fading carpets, curtains and furniture