Call us for all your winter ice & snow problems.
We offer ice & snow removal, as well as ice backup and ice dam solutions. Emergency services are offered 24/7 – rain, sleet, hail, snow, wind – we will be there ASAP!
If your ice-damaged roof cannot be repaired on the spot, we will temporarily fix it (to prevent further damage) until steps can be taken to properly repair the problem. We will give you the lowest possible estimate to do any further needed repairs. We always stand behind our work 100%.
Ice Dam Defense
Here at C&C Roofing, we specialize in soffit and ridge vent systems. We always install ice/water shield (waterproof underlayment) when installing a new roof. We have the solutions for your ice dam problems:
Prevents heat from escaping from your home’s living space into your attic.
Removes the heat and helps keep the roof deck evenly cool, helping prevent snow from melting on your roof.
- Waterproofing Shingle Underlayment
Laid across the roof before shingles are applied.
What Is An Ice Dam?
Ice dams are formed when:
- Heat from the inside of a home escapes into the attic and warms the roof decking during winter.
- This heat, combined with heat from the sun, melts snow on the roof.
- Melting snow on the upper roof and in the valleys runs down toward the eaves as water.
- When the melting snow reaches the cold eaves and gutters, it refreezes.
- Continual thawing and re-freezing creates ice dams.
- Water backs up under the roof shingles or behind fascia boards where it can soak through the roof decking or wall sheathing.
- The backed-up water creates roof leaks and black mold and causes damage to attics, ceilings and walls.
In an emergency situation when ice and water is backing up into the house, C&C Roofing professionals will remove snow and ice from your roof to stop leaking. At that time we can also offer a permanent solution.