Sometimes the little details can be pretty important.
Good gutters are an inexpensive investment to your home that can prevent much more costly problems. Quality gutters can last 20 to 40 years if they are maintained properly.
C&C Roofing Can:
Install Your Gutters
- Install and repair 5-inch, 6-inch and 7-inch gutters.
- Install flange-back gutters – any size or color.
- Fabricate and install copper gutters and downspouts.
- Install gutter guards to help keep your gutters functioning correctly
Fix Your Gutter Problems
- Snow or ice damage – gutters pulling away from the house
- Leaking gutters
- Gutters installed with nails or spikes that deteriorate and damage the wood behind the gutters
- Negative curb appeal – rust, dented gutters, sagging gutters, split seams
- Gutters that clog, causing damage to house siding, foundation, flooding
Do I need new gutters?
Here’s how to tell:
- Walk around your house on a nice day. Is there rust, splitting, hanging gutters?
- Walk around your house in the rain. Is water flowing smoothly out of the downspouts? Or is it leaking out the bottoms of the gutters or overflowing them? Do you need additional gutters? Do you need to add/extend downspouts?
Repair or replace?
If you are a do-it-yourselfer, you might be able to fix loose gutters or downspouts. But if your gutters have holes, splits or rust, hire a professional! They can do the job without damaging your siding or roof.